Dollywood Invites everyone who lives or works in Sevier County To Visit Both Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country
For $5 Each Park During Sevier County Days
Any One Day June 2-8,2010
Your $5 Admission Price (per person, per park) will benefit the Sevier County Food Ministries (Dollywood & Dollywood’s Splash Country will donate the proceeds of all special admissions).
Here’s All You Have To Do:
Present your state or federal issued photo I.D. and verification of Sevier county residence* or employment** at any designated Dollywood or Dollywood’s Splash Country ticket booth any ONE day at each park June 2-8, 2010.
- A Spouse must present a state or federal issued photo I.D. with same last name. If the spouse’s last name is not the same, spouse must also provide proof of marriage.
- Anyone 16 years of age or older must present a state or federal issued photo I.D. and verification of Sevier County residence* or employment**.
- Children 15 years of age and under living at home will be allowed admission with their parents only.
- Must be 13 years of age or older with a state or federal issued photo I.D. to enter either park without a parent or legal guardian. Those ages 13, 14, and 15 must have a state or federal issued photo I.D. and be accompanied by someone 16 or older who also have a or federal issued photo I.D. and proof of Sevier County residence* or employment**.
- Admission does not include parking, games, food, merchandise or separately ticketed attractions.
- Offer good for any ONE DAY ONLY at each park.
- Appropriate attire required at each park.
* Electric bill, water bill, personal checking account
** Computer generated payroll stub
Parking fee will apply, $8 per car, $11 per RV.
For more information, Call 865-428-9488