For $5 During Sevier County Days, Any One Day August 8-14, 2009
Your $5 Admission Price (per person) will benefit the Sevier County Food Ministries (Dollywood’s Splash Country will donate the net proceeds of all special admissions).
Here’s all you have to do:
- Present your state or federal issued photo I.D. and verification of Sevier County residence* or employment** at designated Dollywood’s Splash Country ticket booths any ONE day August 8-14, 2009. Spouse must present a state or federal issued photo I.D. with same last name or provide proof of marriage. Children under age 16 and living at home will be allowed admission with their parents only. Otherwise proof of Sevier Country residence is required.
- Anyone 16 years or older must present a state or federal issued photo I.D. and verification of Sevier County residence*or employment**.
- Must be 13 years of age or older to enter the park without a parent or legal guardian. However, you must be with someone 16 years of age or older and present a state issued I.D. and proof of Sevier Co. residence or employment.
- I.D. will be recorded for proof of visit.
- Parking fees, food and merchandise are not free.
- Offer good for ONE day only.
- Appropriate swimwear required.
*Electric bill, water bill, personal check, etc. ** Payroll stub, company I.D. Parking fee will apply, $8 per car
For more information, Call 865-428-9488