From the Dollywood website:
Dolly invites everyone who lives and works in Sevier County to Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas presented by Humana (November 9 – 17, 2019) for a $5 donation!
All net proceeds benefit the Sevier County Food Ministries.
Here’s All You Have To Do:
Present your state or federally issued photo I.D. and verification of Sevier County residence* or employment** at any designated Dollywood ticket booth any ONE operating day between November 9 – November 17, 2019.
- Offer good for ONE DAY ONLY at Dollywood. Five dollar donation required for admission at each park for each guest.
- A spouse must present a state or federally issued photo I.D. with same last name.
- Children three years of age and younger do not need an admission ticket.
- Anyone 16 years of age or older must present a state or federally issued photo I.D. and verification of Sevier County residence* or employment**.
- Children ages 13-15 must have a state or federally issued ID AND be accompanied by someone age 16 or older with a state or federally issued ID to enter parks without a parent or legal guardian.
- Children ages 15 & under without a state or federally issued ID and still living at home must enter the parks with a parent or legal guardian.
- Admission does not include parking, games, food, merchandise or separately ticketed attractions.
- Appropriate attire required at the parks.
- Accepted Sevier County zip codes: 37722, 37725, 37820, 37738, 37764, 37862, 37864, 37871, 37863, 37868, 37865, and 37871.
Sevier County Days tickets receive a full upgrade value towards the purchase of a 2020 Season Pass!
*Electric bill, water bill or personal checking account **Computer generated payroll stub or check dated within the last 30 days. Parking fee applies ($15 per car, $18 per RV).