- 8 bacon slices
- ½ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 8 thick slices toasted bread
- Cook the bacon until it is crisp.
- Mix together low-fat Greek yogurt, fresh dill, scallion, and ¼ teaspoon of both salt and pepper.
- Slice salmon fillet into 4 thin pieces. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon of both salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon in oil on medium heat until it is opaque, 1-2 minutes per side.
- Spread the yogurt mix on 4 slices of the toasted bread. Place lettuce, sliced tomato, salmon, and bacon on top. Place 4 more slices of toasted bread on top.
Adapted from GoodHousekeeping.com. Provided by Todd Rechenbach of RetirementisChanging.com.